What You Will Learn
Enterprise resource planning, or ERP, is a growing enterprise systems technology that aims to organize and effectively distribute network and database resources within and between businesses. Through integrated software applications, ERP streamlines business processes such as customer relationship management (CRM), accounting, financial, human resource management, supply chain management, manufacturing, etc. This training is designed and focused on Oracle Financials for consultants, managers, end users, technical support professionals or the implementation team. This training program includes:
This training will take you through all the necessary steps to understand how to use the five Oracle ERP modules (GL, AP, AR, PO and FA)..Oracle core financial applications.
- General Ledger (GL)
- Accounts Payable(AP)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Purchase Order (PO)
- Fixed Asset (FA)
- Information flows though the major tables associated with business functions.
- Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the key technology components of the E-Business Suite tools, such as security and flex fields.
- The underlying architecture and tables is provided, and lectures are backed up with hands-on practices.
At the completion of this course, students are able to :
- Understand the major business functions associated with Oracle Financials Applications, as well as the associated application technology architecture.
- Identify the primary business functions of each Oracle Financials application.
- Understand Multi-Org architecture
- Use of Reporting Currencies.
- Understand the key technology components of the E-Business Suite.
- Describe the flow of application information through the major tables associated with business functions
- Identify Oracle core financial applications